Because 2015/16 income and expenditure fell below £25,000, Fornham St Martin cum St Genevieve Parish Council became subject to the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities on 1 April 2016. This code applies to all councils with an annual turnover not exceeding £25,000.
The latest versions of the following documents can be found as appended files on the left hand side of this page:
- a schedule of all receipts and payments
- a statement of receipts and payments
- a bank reconciliation for the relevant financial year
- a fixed assets register
- the end of year accounts, annual governance statement and internal audit report as contained in the Annual Return (usually available following the Parish Council meeting in May)
- an explanation of any significant variances in the statement of accounts between the relevant year and the previous year (usually available following the Parish Council meeting in May)
- details of public land and building assets - see below
The Parish Council does not currently own any land or buildings in the parish. The Parish Counci does act as Trustee to the King George V Playing Field.
The Parish Council does not have any committees.