Because 2015/16 income and expenditure fell below £25,000, Fornham St Martin cum St Genevieve Parish Council became subject to the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities on 1 April 2016. This code applies to all councils with an annual turnover not exceeding £25,000.
The latest versions of the following documents can be found as appended files on the left hand side of this page:
- a schedule of all receipts and payments
- a statement of receipts and payments
- a bank reconciliation for the relevant financial year
- a fixed assets register
- the end of year accounts, annual governance statement and internal audit report as contained in the Annual Return (usually available following the Parish Council meeting in May)
- an explanation of any significant variances in the statement of accounts between the relevant year and the previous year (usually available following the Parish Council meeting in May)
- details of public land and building assets - see below
The Parish Council does not currently own any land or buildings in the parish.
The Parish Council does not have any committees so the only specific councillor responsibility falls to Cllr Mike Collier, the Chair.